The Bottom Line
If you would like to read more about the wines Condesa de Leganza produces, visit the English version of their website. It is well-written, easy-to-navigate and provides information about their wines.
- Easy to Drink
- Aroma and Flavor of Cherries and Raspberries
- Light, Dry and Crisp
- Combines well with Chicken or Seafood
- Value Priced at under $10
- None, a Good Value Wine
- Denomination of Origin: La Mancha, Spain
- Made from Tempranillo Grapes
- Estate Bottled 2008 Vintage
Guide Review - Condesa de Leganza Rosado 2008 - Estate Bottled Tempranillo
We would recommend this wine for a summer afternoon or evening party or dinner. Pair it with light tapas, or any chicken or seafood dish.