Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 750 ml bottles dry white wine
- 2 12 oz cans any lemon-lime soda (or substitute lemonade)
- 3 oz triple sec
- 1/4 cup sugar, (more if you like a sweeter drink)
- 2 orange, Sliced
- 2 lemons, Sliced
Slice the oranges and lemons about 1/8 inch thick. Place in a large punch bowl or the largest mixing bowl you have. Add the sugar and wine. Mix thoroughly to dissolve the sugar.
Add Triple Sec and stir. If you are making this ahead of time, chill the wine and soda beforehand and do not add the soda until your guests are about to arrive. Add the 2 cans of soda and stir. Taste and adjust sweetness. If needed, add more sugar. Make sure that the sugar is completely dissolved.
If you are serving from a bowl, add lots of ice to the bowl to chill completely. If you are serving in pitchers, put lots of the ice in the pitchers first, then pour the sangria slowly over the ice.
- If you like a fruitier punch, cut up peaches, strawberries and/or other summer fruit and mix into bowl.
- To make a tangier flavor, squeeze an orange or lemon into the bowl and stir. This gives a more intense citrus flavor.