Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4-6 Servings
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 head romaine or iceburg lettuce
- 3 medium size ripe tomatoes
- 1/2 white or yellow onion
- 1 (6 oz) can tuna in oil
- 2 oz (50 gr) green olives
- 2 oz (50 gr) black olives
- 3 Tbsp (1.5 oz) red wine vinegar
- 6 Tbsp (3 oz) extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
Boil eggs and remove from heat to cool.
Rinse and drain lettuce. Trim any spots and tear into pieces, laying them out on a platter.
Rinse and cut each tomato into 6-8 pieces. Peel and thinly slice onion. Scatter over lettuce on platter.
Open tuna and drain oil from can. Flake tuna with fork and scatter over salad.
Peel and slice eggs, and place atop salad. Scatter green and black olives over salad.
Wisk oil and vinegar in a small mixing bowl and drizzle over the salad. Salt to taste and serve.