Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 can whole roasted red peppers (pimientos de piquillo) or approximately 10 peppers
- 2-6 oz. cans tuna in Oil, drained
- 15 pitted black olives
- 4-5 small green onions
- 2 sprigs of Italian parsley
- 1 tsp of sherry vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp sweet spanish paprika
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Drain the peppers and pat dry with a paper towel. Finely chop the olives. Dice the green onions and include a part of the green stock. Finely Chop 1 sprig of the parsley.
Drain the tuna. In a small bowl, break the tuna into flakes using a fork. Chop green onions and parsley, add to the tuna. Sprinkle with vinegar and sweet paprika. Drizzle oil on top and mix thoroughly.
Carefully open each pepper and spoon in the tuna mixture. Arrange on a serving plate. Garnish with the parsley sprig, if desired.
Serve with sliced rustic style bread.