From the article: Where can I buy Spanish food?
Do you have a great store or web site that sells Spanish paprika or chorizo, or a great source for Spanish morcilla or Serrano ham? Share those shopping tips with other readers right here! Share Your Shopping Tips
- Hey, take a look at www.iberiandelicious.com they have a small but great catalog of spanish products, with lowest shipping rates on market!
- —Guest Iberian Traveler
My spanish secret
- I´m from spain, but I live in Amsterdam now, and I usually buy in www.comidaiberica.com. They have good prices.
The best from Spain in U.S. and Canada.
- Hey, we just open our online store where you can find traditional goodies from Spain, healthy stuff and toiletries www.lagiraldaonline.com We sell to the U.S. and Canada.
- igourmet.com has a very wide selection of high-end imported Spanish delicacies.
- —Guest Spencer Chesman
Good shop online
- You can get very nice Spanish products at a really good price at www.tastingpoint.com
- —Guest Tasting Point
Real Fabrica online shop
- We send worldwide, all the spanish brands with history, www.realfabrica.com
Tasting Point Ltd.
- I used to bring my food from Spain as well. But I recently found www.tastingpoint.com which has the same products I use to get from Spain at very low prices if you compare them with other ones like Brindisa. They are actually very professional and they have excellent customer support
- —Guest Spanish fan
In Europe the best Iberico ham online
- I love Bellota ham, the best of all Spanish ham. When I'm in London I always buy online in http://www.jamonarium.com/en/ , they are nice and serious. Best deal for top quality products!
- —Guest Ben
Spanish food in the Uk
- I buy my food at Cordobesa Gourmet they specialize in products from Cordoba province, great quality and unique products! Recommend them 100% here's their website: http://www.cordobesagourmet.com
- —Guest James
- Try www.spaintohome.com excellent Christmas goodies and great Galician chorizos and Jamon Serrano !! You can ask them for everything even if it,s not listed and they do their best to get it to me !! They even sent me some Galician pigs fat salted, couldn,t find it anywhere !! Really happy with them !!
Also lived in El Puerto de Santa Maria
- I also lived for a time in El Puerto de Santa Maria, like Mojo, but back in the UK, I shop online at uk.Tienda.com - Its a long established site that now has a dedicated presence in the UK
- —Guest Michael
Spanish Food & Wine (Spain)
- I always buy my Spanish food at http://spanishfood7.weebly.com They have the best of Spain's food and a good selection of wines. They also have lots of Premiun extra virgin olive oil and iberian ham, loin, chorizo, olives, pickles, spices, cheese, legumes, rice, honey, preserves, nuts as well as chocolate and candies. Some of them are organic and some have the protected designation of origin.
- —Guest Ignacio A. del Campo
Paprika and Chorizo
- I buy my Spanish Food from www.foodsofspain.co.uk as they only supply the finest quality products manufactured in Spain
- —Guest Jonathan
- Well, sometimes is hard to find an online shop in order to buy spanish food but I found www.typicalspanishfood.com and I ordered some typical spanish products as paprika, olive oil and serrano ham and the service and communication was really good. If I would have to buy again spanish food I think I will try www.typicalspanishfood.com
- —Guest Michelle
- I have found that the Tones brand Paprika sold at Sams Club and other places to be an excellent condiment. I have had excellent results with it.
- —Guest Gene Shoemaker
1-15 of 44Next